Wanted: DevSecOps Engineer
WANTED: DevSecOps Engineer
Scale-up ambitions? AWAREWAYS, a rapidly growing organisation providing security awareness solutions worldwide, is looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer to help scale and maintain our infrastructure.
DevSecOps Engineer at AWAREWAYS
To keep growing, we are looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer who will manage, maintain and optimise our infrastructure and get ready for the next phase of our growth.
What we’re looking for
To ensure that our platforms run smoothly and can sustain more and more clients participating in our training programs, we are looking to deploy a robust and scalable infrastructure.
This mean that among other things you’ll be:
- improving, expanding and maintaining our global and scalable infrastructure
- securing and monitoring the cluster(s)
- suggesting and mixing new technologies into the mix
- collaborating with the development team for smooth CI/CD and frequent releases
A glimpse to our stack
- Cluster: Hashicorp family (Nomad, Consul, Vault)
- IaC: Terraform, Ansible
- Observability: Grafana, Promtail, Loki, Prometheus, Tempo
- Other: Keycloak, Traefik, PostgreSQL, Redis
What we’re offering
What you can count on on our end:
- a dynamic role in a fast growing scale-up
with international ambitions and standings;
- A challenging position where you can contribute
to the building blocks of the company;
- A place where there is plenty of room for
initiatives and personal development;
- a pleasant balance between working at home and at the office;
- a competitive salary (depending on relevant work experience).